Metro Atlanta Executive Summary
Atlanta is the epicenter and capitol of the south. With its mild climate, unsurpassed international airport and its
dynamic growth in both population and employment, Atlanta is poised to continue its dominance as one of the top
metropolitan cities in the country. The Atlanta region is known as a major U. S. metropolitan area with an exceptional
business environment and quality of life. The Atlanta Development Authority reports that despite the current state of
our national economy, Atlanta continues to attract the young and educated. The U.S. Census Bureau reveals that the
city has held a consistent draw for this demographic group and these numbers indicate the city is well positioned to
take advantage of a post-recession return to expansion and economic growth. Atlanta has consistently been a magnet
for college educated 25 to 34 year olds. This group makes up a prime segment of our rental market. The Metro Atlanta
Chamber of Commerce reported annual average net job creation during a 12 year period from 1997 through 2008 at
37,983 new jobs per year. Job creation is a major strength of the Atlanta market. During its peak, Atlanta generated in
excess of 100,000 jobs in a single year. The future of Atlanta is extremely BRIGHT!
Below is a summary of what others are saying about Atlanta.
#1 in the following publications
- Forbes magazine "Most Wired Cities" (2008)
- fDi's North American Cities of the Future 2007/2008 "Most Business Friendly"
- AARP magazine "Reason for Optimism: Safer Cities" (2007)
- Kiplinger magazine "Best cities for Married with kids" (2007)
#2 in the following publications
- KPMG's "Most Cost Competitive Locations" (2008)
- Black Enterprise "10 best Cities for African-Americans" (2007)
A few other top rankings include:
- #3 on Forbes magazine list of "America’s Fastest Growing Large Metros" (2008)
- #3 on Forbes magazine list of "Best cities for Young Professionals" (2007)
- #4 on Forbes magazine list of "Best Cities for Jobs in 2008" (2008)
- Atlanta ranks fourth in the nation with the most FORTUNE 500 Headquarters
- Since hosting the 1996 Olympic Games, Atlanta has consistently ranked in the top five cities with
the most FORTUNE 500 Headquarters and is home to 27 FORTUNE 1000 Headquarters
- From 2000 – 2007, the population of the Atlanta MSA grew by just under 1,000,000 new
residents and ranked Atlanta as the nation’s fastest growing MSA.
- CNN MONEY.com /Business 2.0 named Atlanta in its list of "Ten Hot Cities for Job Growth" (2007)
Atlanta provides a wonderful opportunity to grow your net worth through the acquisition of one or several of our
Want to learn how we’ve flipped over 700 properties in Metro Atlanta?!
Register here for our upcoming free real estate investing workshop
Enter your Email here to be added to our preferred buyers list
View Our Properties Online
Please sign up for a free copy of our newsletter!